Friday, April 15, 2016

When I'm Gone by Emily Bleeker

Luke Richardson's wife Natalie has just lost her battle with cancer which she had been fighting for over a year. Now he is left to raise their three children alone and to pick up the pieces.  Luke has no idea how to move on without Natalie. One day a mysterious blue envelope showed up at his door addressed to him in his late wife's handwriting. How could this be? She was dead? Soon he would come to realize that would be the first of many that he would get. Who was sending them? Each letter brought tears, heartaches, and secrets. Secrets that would have him questioning his marriage to his late wife. Will these letters help Luke move on with his life? Will the secrets ruin what he thought he had with his late wife?

4/5

**I would have given this book 5/5 stars but I was not impressed with the ending. It left me with so many questions! When I read the last page, I was like are you kidding me? This is it??**

No comments: