Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ain't She Sweet (Green Mountain #6)

This is by far my favorite book so far in this series! I love Charley & Tyler's love story!

"I knew that too."
"What did you know?"
"That if I kissed you once, I'd never want to kiss anyone ever again."

Tyler has been asking Charley Abbot out for what seems like years and every time she turns him down. When Charley joined running club, he saw this as his opportunity to prove to her that she is all wrong about him. Wish I could say that Charley was happy to find out that Tyler was in running club as well, but she wasn't.

Charley has no intention of finding "happily ever after". In fact, she is content with no strings attached or at least she thought she was until Tyler wore her down. Will Charley go against everything she has known for this one man??

I love the fact that Charley is this stubborn, independent woman. She knows exactly what she wants and what she doesn't want. In past books, she has always been so witty, so not the woman who falls in love. In this book however, we saw a different side to her. We saw a vulnerable side. We saw this woman fall head over heels in love with an amazing man!

5/5

No comments: