Monday, October 31, 2011

A Simple Amish Christmas By Vannetta Chapman

At the age of 17, Annie Weaver is sent to live with her aunt. While doing so, she continues her education to become an RN. Let me remind you that this is against everything the Amish believe, that is receiving a higher education. One day while at work, she receives some horrible news. There has been an accident and she is asked to return home. Upon her return home, she finds herself butting heads with an Amish farmer who is having some personal issues of his own. What will this Christmas season bring for Annie? Will she find love when she isn’t expecting to? To find out read: A Simple Amish Christmas!

I absolutely loved this story. In fact, I don’t have anything bad to say about any of the Amish based books that I have read. This one in particular, is a favorite of mine. I love how family pulls together during a crisis. I also love how two people, both going through some personal issues find a way to help each other out without even realizing it. I will admit, I was afraid of how the ending would turn out. However, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome of this story.
I rate this book: 5/5

2 comments:

Anne Payne said...

Great review! I have this one on Kindle but haven't gotten to it yet. Now I can't wait :)

Live*Laugh*Love said...

It was a great book!