Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Falling For You (The McCarthys of Gansett Island #4) by Marie Force

**This is the 4th book in the McCarthys of Gansett Island Series. Although you don't have to read them in order, it is a good idea to do so**

Grant McCarthy thought he was living the life. He had the girl(Abby), the perfect job(screen-writer), and he even won an Academy Award. All that has changed. Abby is engaged to someone else. He hasn't written in over a year, and he is home on Gansett Island running the family business while his father recovers from his injuries.

His main focus was on winning Abby back, that is until Stephanie came in the picture. Will Stephanie be able to make Grant forget all about Abby and move on with his life?

I absolutely love this series! I look forward to reading what comes next! Although each of the books is predictable in that the boy says he will never fall in love but ends up doing just that, they each have their unique way about doing so. I loved the story line behind Grant and Stephanie. I loved how he wanted to do nothing more than help her with the predicament that she was in. I look forward to seeing how that turned out.

Stephanie is the type of girl that Grant needed. She is different that Abby. He tends to put Grant in his place when he needs it the most! I think they complement each other very well!! I look forward to reading the next book in the series Hoping For Love!

I rate this book 5/5

No comments: