Friday, January 27, 2012

To Love and to Cherish( The Bliss Creek Amish)by Kelly Irvin

**I received this book from Harvest House Publishers through NetGalley. I am not required to give a positive review, just an honest one**

*This is the first book in the Bliss Creek Amish Series*

Emma's life has been turned upside down. It all started four years ago when the man she loved left the Amish community for the English life. Finally, four years later her heart has begun its healing process. That is until the unexpected death of her parents occurs. Now her heart is broken yet again.

Thomas, a widower with two children of his own has taken an interest in Emma. However, both Thomas and Emma are taken by surprise when Carl shows up out of the blue.

Will Emma chose to go back to Carl and forgive him or will she chose to start over with Thomas? To find out read: To Love and to Cherish by Kelly Irvin.


I received a copy of this book from NetGalley. This is the first book that I have read by this author. I must say that I really enjoyed everything this book had to offer. This book is about forgiveness, family, new beginnings, and finding love.

I enjoyed getting to know the Shirack family! Each and everyone of them are unique individuals that brought different qualities into their family. I will say, I was not fond of Leah. I think she is hard headed and cruel. However, as the book progressed, I came to a better understanding of who she really was.

This book made me laugh and cry. It also made me realize that we have to live each day to the fullest. I am truly amazed that the Amish can forgive as easily as they do. I don't know if I would be so forgiving.

I rate this book 5/5!

No comments: