Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love Finds You in Sugarcreek, Ohio by Serena Miller

**This Book is part of my 50 State Challenge**

Rachel Troyer is a local cop in Sugarcreek Ohio. Although she is not Amish, she keeps an eye on her three elderly aunts who are. Sugarcreek is well known for tourists coming and going. Many love to buy Amish goods that are made. However, when Joe Matthews shows up, Rachel fears that he is not your ordinary tourists.

Joe and his son embark on a journey that leaves them on the door steps of Rachel's aunts. Although Rachel has her suspicions that Joe is hidding something, her aunts decide to help him.

What is this secret that has landed Joe in Sugarcreek Ohio?

This novel was fast paced! There was always something going on! The hearts that these three women possessed was amazing! They each had their own unique way about them. By the end of the book, I felt that they were part of my family. Rachel being who she is, is very protective of her aunts. Her cop instincts come out when a stranger shows up on her aunts door. The simple humor throughout the book, made it enjoyable. The love story that unfolded was one you hoped for!

I fell in love with Joe and his son Bobby! I loved how he always put his son before himself!

Not only does this story have a love story, it also has a mystery to be solved!

This was my first book in the Love Finds You In Series and I was not disappointed! I loved the short journey that I embarked in Sugarcreek, Ohio! I love forward to the next place I visit....

I rate this book 5/5!!

No comments: