Thursday, February 2, 2012

Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn

Sierra came to Sunset Beach, Hawaii for relaxation and to make one of the biggest decisions of her life; go back to Brazil or stay in the states. She did not come for the surfing, and she certainly didn't have love in mind.

Jordan came to Hawaii on an assignment. First, he was to photograph a wedding and then the surfing competition. He certainly wasn't looking for love. His career was finally taking off and he was enjoying the ride.

Jordan and Sierra happen to meet at the wedding. This is where their journey begins. Both realize the connection but are focused on business. Will Sierra and Jordan find love on Sunset Beach? Will they go their separate ways? To find out read: Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii.

I must say that I enjoyed my journey in Hawaii. I almost felt as though I was there experiencing everything that Sierra felt. I could imagine the rain on my face, the wind blowing in my hair, and the salt on my face. The description in the book was spectacular.

For those who believe in the higher power(God), you may believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe this is true when it came to Sierra and Jordan. It was no coincidence that they were both at the wedding and neighbors in the apartment. That was God. He opens doors for you. As long as you believe.

I have enjoyed the Love Finds You in series very much. Each book I read brings a whole new adventure. I especially liked this one because of the characters. I felt as if they were friends of mine.

I rate this book 5/5! 

No comments: