Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina by Loree Lough

Holly Leonard is not your ordinary doctor. In fact, she is not your ordinary Marine Biologist either. Holly is energetic, clumsy, and warm spirited. Holly embarks on her journey to Folly Beach, South Carolina to help Parker Brant with his book for the summer.

Parker, ex-military, just wants to get his book finished. He pictures Holly being this grandmother looking type of doctor. Imagine his surprise when he realizes that she is the complete opposite. At first sight, he is mesmerized by her. He can't help imagine how this summer will turn out. Is love in the air? To find out read: Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina.

I enjoyed my short visit in South Carolina. I thought this book was both fast paced at the beginning and slow paced at the end. I enjoyed the journey that Holly and Parker embarked on together. I enjoyed getting to know their characters as well as Hank and Maude.

I was a little disappointed with the ending. I thought there could have been more to it.

I did enjoy the description and the fact that I could imagine myself in the story.

I rate this book 4/5

No comments: