Thursday, March 3, 2016

All You Need is Love (Green Mountain #1)

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely LOVE Marie Force and all her books!  I fell in love with The Gansett Island Series from the moment I started reading it! I fell in love with ALL the characters and the Island itself. I should have known this new series would be amazing. I didn't think there would be a series that would even compare to Gansett Island, but I was wrong. I enjoyed my time by the water and now I am enjoying my time in the Mountains! Of course having the Abbot Men to occupy my time sure helps!!

The locals in Vermont treasure the family owned and operated, Green Mountain Country Store. Life in Vermont, seems simple and that is exactly how the Abbot children like it. However, their father has an idea of his own.

Cameron Murphy is on her way to Vermont to meet with a potential new client about building a website for their family store. Envisioned was a relaxing trip, however what she got was the total opposite. From the moment she crashed into the town moose and right into Will Abbot's arms she knew this trip would be anything BUT relaxing.

Will could care less if this city girl stays or takes the high road. Why did they need more exposure for their store when it was doing fine the way that it was. Thanks to his father, the family was now torn between going through with this website or letting things be. The heated argument was nothing compared to the heat that was rising between Will and Cameron.

Will Cameron be able to show the Abbot Family that this website would be beneficial to them in the long run? Can a city girl and a mountain man find love together or will Cameron go back to her life in the city alone?

5/5!


No comments: