Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain #3)

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! I have found that I can not put these books down! I fall in love with each and every Abbot brother AND their significant other!

How hard is it to keep just one secret away from your 9 siblings, parents, and grandfather? Simply ask Colton Abbot that question and he will tell you that it's impossible! All he wanted to do was spend a nice quiet weekend at his family cabin with his mystery woman but apparently that was too much to ask. What was suppose to be just the two of them turned out to include his brother Will and his girlfriend Cameron. Needless to say, the mystery woman that Colton had been sneaking around to see for the past 6 weeks was going to be revealed.

Lucy Mulvaney enjoyed her time with Colton Abbot. In fact, she looked forward to spending her weekends with this handsome brother. She didn't realize that splitting her time between her work and family in NY and being with Colton in Vermont would be so exhausting. Now that the cat is out of the bag and everyone knows that she is in fact, the secret woman that Colton has been seeing; will their relationship come to an end? Will they realize that it is too hard to going between two worlds or will they find a way to make it work?

**I have never laughed as much as I have when I read this book! I am just glad I was alone when I was reading the good parts! I would hate to explain to my husband why I was laughing so hard at certain parts!**

5/5!

No comments: