Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I Want To Hold Your Hand(Green Mountain #2)

I fell in love with this new series the moment I picked up book 1! I Want To Hold Your Hand however, hit home for me. My husband is a vet and my biggest fear was something happening to him. I thank my stars every night that nothing did!

Hannah Abbot Guthrie lost her husband 7 years ago while he was deployed overseas. Since that time, Hannah's life has been put on hold. She goes through the every day motions, but doesn't allow herself to move on. She has so many unanswered questions that have just been hanging in the wind. Even though it has been 7 years, Hannah fears she is still not ready to move on. She fears that if she moves on, she will be dishonoring her husbands memory. Only if she would have known that kiss she shared with Nolan was about to change everything.

Nolan has known Hannah since they were kids. In fact, he has loved her for years. It wasn't until the past couple years that he finally was able to admit it to himself. Wanting to give Hannah the time and space she needed, he never acted upon those feelings. That is until the opportunity arose. Now he is faced with facing the challenges head on or leaving Hannah alone. Can Hannah find love for a second time? Does Nolan have what it takes to show Hannah just how much he loves her?

5/5!

No comments: