Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Shunning By Beverly Lewis (The Heritage of Lancaster County Book 1 of 3)

Who would have thought keeping an infant gown for over 20 years would cause so much pain to the people you love.  When Katie Lapp stumbles upon this infant gown, she can't let it go. She has to know the story behind it. One the eve of the day she is suppose to marry Bishop John, Katie is about to have her world turned upside down. What is the news that she is told? How will it affect her? To find out read The Shunning by Beverly Lewis.

WOW. Words can't describe my thoughts on this book! I couldn't put it down. I almost felt like I was Katie Lapp. I could feel her pain and sorrow as she progressed through the book. I had an idea what the "news" was, so when it came out, I wasn't all too shocked. However, as the book progressed on, my mouth was on the ground. I couldn't believe the string of events that occurred because of this "news". The ending....Let's just say that I am now anxious to start the second book in this series!

1 comment:

CamilleElise said...

I loved this book! And this series!