Thursday, November 24, 2011

When the Morning Comes (Sisters of the Quilt #2) By Cindy Woodsmall



** When the Morning Comes, is book #2 in The Sisters of the Quilt Trilogy. If you have not read the first book, you may not want to read this review**

If you read book #1, When the Heart Cries, you are aware of the situation surrounding Hannah Lapp. You already know that she was raped and became pregnant. You also know that she gave birth too early for her baby to survive. Once her fiancee, Paul found out; he thought she cheated and he left her. Leaving Hannah feeling like she had no other choice, she leaves the only home that she has ever known in search of an aunt that she has never met.

In book #2, When the Morning Comes, we follow Hannah's journey in her search to find her aunt. Her struggles of losing Paul remain a constant battle. Not only did she find her Aunt, she also became good friends with an Englischer, Martin Palmer. In the mist of all this, Martin's sister leaves town; leaving Hannah and Martin to care for her two children. In the mist of all that's going on, Hannah recieves a call from her sister. There has been another accident and she needs to come home. Meanwhile back home Paul is regretting jumping the gun on what he found out about Hannah. He wants to find her and make things right. Will Paul have the chance to do so? Will Hannah's and Martins relationship come to an end? Will she be rejected when she goes home? To find out read, When the Morning Comes.

This is a truly remarkable trilogy. I have found it very difficult to stop reading. I must say, I was not happy with the way things ended with Paul and Hannah. However, I feel Martin has been very good for her and he is just what she needs. I am curious to see who she ends up with. Will it be Martin? Paul? I am so mad at Paul for jumping the gun, but I guess I can't blame him. I really hope that Hannah and Paul both find the happiness that they deserve, whether that is together or separate. I have already started reading the final book and I am anxious to see what happens.

I rate this book 5/5!! Must read!

No comments: