Friday, November 25, 2011

When the Soul Mends (Sisters of the Quilt #3) By Cindy Woodsmall

**This is the final book in the Sisters of the Quilt Trilogy. If you have not read the first two books in the series, I recommend not reading this book review**

Book 2 ended with Hannah receiving a phone call from her sister Sarah to come home. Upon receiving that phone call she returns to the place she once called home. When she got there, she was not expecting what to find. Her sister was thought to have started a series of fires. Truth is, Sarah just hasn't been the same since the day she found out that Hannah had a baby and that the baby died. Hannah expected to run into her ex Paul, but she wasn't expecting to find out the truth about why he never returned her phone calls years ago. Hannah, desperate to get her sister professional help, works with Paul to do so. Meanwhile, Martin doesn't understand why Hannah left her old life behind just to go back where she wasn't wanted. Her frequent trips put a strain on their relationship. What will happen to her relationship with Martin? Will all of her old feelings resurface for Paul? To find out what happens, read the final book When the Soul Mends.

I read this book in less than 24 hours. I just couldn't put it down! I felt like I really knew the characters, that I have been a friend of theirs for years. I could feel their anger, sorrow, joy, triumph, tears, and laughter. I was a little worried that she would turn her back on Paul. However, I was very happy with how things ended between Martin and Hannah. I was even more pleased to find out she was still able to see the children. This book brought out so many emotions. I am thrilled that Hannah and Paul ended up together.

I rate this book 5/5

No comments: